Advanced Minimally Invasive Treatment options for Brain Tumor and Pituitary Tumors in India
Most Advanced Technologies & Excellent Medical Care - Affordable and World-class Treatment at Best Hospitals in India
AdvancedTreatmentinindia Affiliated World-class Hospitals in India offer the latest technology and infrastructure with excellent medical care at low cost. AdvancedTreatmentinindia Affiliated World-class Hospitals which have the most advanced technology like Cyberknife, IMRT, Novalis, PET Scan, HIFU Treatment , Gamma Knife, MRI Guided Brain Tumor Surgery , Minimally Invasive cancer surgeries , Radiation Therapy, IGRT etc .
AdvancedTreatmentinindia offers comprehensive care for patients with Cancer, including advanced diagnosis, best treatment options. A team of Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists and other medical specialties work together to treat each Cancer patient . We consider each patient's type and extent of Cancer to recommend the most appropriate treatment plan. They also carefully consider and select the treatment option that allows the patient to maintain quality of life with good survival rate. Indian hospitals offer the best cancer treatment at affordable prices.
AdvancedTreatmentinindia associated hospitals have the latest technology and infrastructure to offer the most advanced cancer treatment at low cost.
AdvancedTreatmentinIndia Affiliated Cancer Hospitals deliver highest quality and advanced oncology care in a supportive and compassionate environment to all our patients.Request for callback Request for callback
Brain Tumor Treatment
Brain Tumor is no more a scary health condition as modern technology and advanced surgical modalities now offer near perfect clinical outcomes and the patients can soon return to normal life after surgery.
Advanced Minimally Invasive Techniques for Brain Tumor Treatment in India
1. Brain Suite - Intra-operative MR Navigation Microsurgery
It is the most advanced Neuro-Surgical Operating Room with high field MR. This system permits the neurosurgeon to have an MRI study on the patient during surgery, and if tumour has remained which was hidden to the human eye, can be detected by special MRI sequences, and can be targeted using neuro navigation (which works on the same principle as the GPS system).
The Brain Suite has two main parts. There is a high-intensity MRI scanner integrated with an image-guided surgical system. The MRI scanner has a wide-bore opening allowing a patient to lie on his or her side. Previously, tumours that could only be accessed from the side of the skull were not easy to scan. This special MRI system lets doctors repeat scans during the operation to get more accurate information on the location, shape and size of the tumour. This minimizes problems associated with brain tumors shifting during excision. Request for callback
2. Trans-Nasal Endoscopic Removal of Brain Tumor through the nose
The endoscopic trans-nasal approach is performed through the nostrils. A natural passage way exists at the backend of the nose leading into the sphenoid sinus( an air filled cavity in the depths of the skull) , which can be enlarged so that the endoscope so that the endoscope and instruments can pass into this air filled cavity.
From this region the sella turcica is easily accessed, which is the location of pituitary gland. Neurosurgeons use this route normally to remove the tumor from pituitray ( the master gland).
3. Stereotactic Radiosurgery:
Stereotactic radiosurgery has offered a new ray of hope to the patients who cannot undergo traditional surgery either because of their frail health or because the tumor is located in an area which s too risky to access.
- Gamma Knife- Gamma knife is the most used radiosurgery to treat brain tumors. Gamma knife uses multiple beam of radiation to create a highly focused target for delivering the radiation treatment that aims to kill the tumour cells of small areas. Every single beam is not that powerful, but the point where they converge at the site of the brain tumour, these emit large and powerful dose of radiation that kills the target cells. Gamma knife is the most advanced technology and is very precise in targeting tumor cells. The technology is now worldwide used as the choice of treatment for certain brain tumors, AVMs, and Trigeminal neuralgia.
Need Medical Advice?
Get Free Second opinion from India’s Top Doctors click here
- GCyberKnifeG- Cyberknife again is a non –invasive technique to treat complex brain tumors. Cyberknife uses high-energy radiation treatment that delivers very precise beams of radiation from many angles outside the body. The accuracy of Cyberknife is so precise that radiation can be 'matched' to the shape of small complex tumors, even those located near critical organs. This ability allows Cyberknife to treat many lesions including many considered inoperable or untreatable with surgery.
4. Tumor Embolization using Neuro Interventional Radiology
Neurointerventional radiology focuses on diagnosis and treatment of abnormalities of the nervous system, spine, head and neck. This rapidly advancing specialty provides imaging of and minimally invasive treatment for conditions, such as aneurysm or stroke, which previously may have required major surgery. Tumor embolization is used to close off the vessels supplying blood to a tumor, especially when the tumor is difficult or impossible to remove.
Get the AdvancedTreatmentinindia Advantage
World’s Class International Patient Care Services in India
International Patients Helpline
Please fill in the form and we'll be in touch soon
Note: If you are unable to submit this form, please Email or WhatsApp the medical reports to us. We will arrange a No Obligation opinion and Treatment Cost estimate from India's Best Hospitals for you
Treatment Process Follow
Email your medical report to us for opinion by India’s top doctorsWe send you expert medical opinion and treatment cost estimate from india’s leading hospitalsOnce you decide, we help to schedule appointments, apply for medical visa, airport pick up, post hospital stay